Randomized an Umoon file using a very in-depth tutorial even going and renaming the .code.bin file so it could be read. On launch Citra says it ran into a fatal error. But I’m not sure what that could mean or how I can fix it. Hopefully people here will know more than I. Thank you!
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-core processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1806
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon ( PK3ds Randomized )
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)