Issue: i was going to play pokemon ultra moon but it says fatal error. please help me.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-8145U
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon[citra_log.txt|attachment]
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
(upload://eF52evwslnb3dy2DiIwyUhPUSwq.txt) (16.0 KB)
citra_log.txt (16.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1601 HEAD-f72be7a
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19970
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
GPU Driver Version: Build 188.8.131.5270
This driver is outdated, you need to update.
igfx_win10_100.8587.exe from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29808/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=149090
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29808/a08/igfx_win10_100.8587.exe
Also do this:
- Open Citra then go to
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it is there.
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders slowly from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
As the bot said, try turn off all cheats. If that doesn’t help, redump the game using the guides below. Have at least 4GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card: