- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1629
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log fileas an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (35.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1629 HEAD-1bb2057
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 21.19.384.0
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/