Fatal Error Pokemon X

Issue:
so lets get straight to the point…i was using my same exact computer with windows 10 pro 64-bit installed and because of the great optimization of the emulator i was getting a sweet 30fps all the time and for me windows 10 was slowly slowing down and was infected with some kind of virus …so ultimately i decided to downgrade my pc to windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and installed all the drivers i could recall…but i am getting a fatal error when trying to test pokemon x (i just want to know how to lle multi-core is) and as i said before i clean installed a new copy of windows 7 and had only the backup of pokemon x at the moment…i will dump other games and let you know the results…so yeah i hope you can help me out

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
  • CPU: Intel Pentium G2010
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1152
  • Game: Pokemon x
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): citra_log.txt (15.9 KB)

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

figured it out…its was my sytem archive just got that from my sd and its up and running so yeah i will ask if anything goes wrong

Check out the FAQ on section:
What should I do if I get an error saying something like GetConfigInfoBlock: Config block 0xXXXXX with flags X and size X was not found ?