Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever i try and launch pokemon Y i get this error. [ Screenshot below ] It could of been just a non working pokemon y file but i did recently get it. Recently updated the citra download. Log down below.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U @ 2.70GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1629
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (20.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1629 HEAD-1bb2057
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20683
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Enabled it. Still not working.
Right click on your game before launching and select
Open Update Data Location. Then go up 2 directories untill you see the
00055e00 folder. Change the name of this folder to
00055e00 edit. This is to rule out a faulty update. To reactivate the update, simply remove the
edit part of the name.