Issue: fatal error pokemon ultra moon
I can’t join the game, it just a notification abou fatal error occured.
- Operating System: window 10
- CPU: Intel core i7 CPU M 620
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1644
- Game: pokemon ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (11.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1644 HEAD-2d972f9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU M 620 @ 2.67GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3
Graphics Renderer llvmpipe (LLVM 8.0, 128 bits)
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are using Mesa LLVMpipe renderer. You need to install the proper driver for your graphics card from your distribution’s package manager.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/