Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I have updated Citra to the last version and the Mii Editor now is working fine. That was my problem 2 weeks ago. But today, when I try to enter Streetpass Mii Plaza, it says “Fatal Error”. I remember my conversation with cyclops199 where he said that Citra will fix those crashes errors after using threesd. Now I’m afraid about this new issue. Is there any way to avoid this problem? My NAND is from my Nintendo 3DS (Ver. 11.13.0-45E) (using threesd guide from Citra page). Thanks!
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1654
- Game: StreetPass Mii Plaza citra_log.txt (4.7 KB)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: