I can’t play Super Smash Bros.
- Operating System: windows x64
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® Gold G5400 CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
- GPU: 4,00 GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1502
- Game: Super Smash Bros.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (208.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1502 HEAD-d5a962c
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 610
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16862
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Dump the system files then it should be working: