The emulation never starts. It shows a black screen, and a “fatal error” window appears, telling me to check the log.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Athlon II X2 250 3.0Ghz
- GPU: XFX AMD Radeon HD 4670
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1512
- Game: Monster Hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (26.0 KB)
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Monster Hunter XX - Double Cross (English Patched v4) Decrypted.3ds
Prepatched is broken, you need to dump the original Japanese without modification then patch the update(v1.4.0) properly into cia which you then install on Citra with
File->Install CIA... option.
There are many threads about this, use the search function.