Issue: fatal error when launching Pokemon Alpha sapphire
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: macOS Mojave 10.14.16
- CPU: 1,2 GHz Intel Core m3
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 615 1536 Mo
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1584
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (13.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1584 HEAD-910cc9e
Operating System macOS Mojave (10.14)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) m3-7Y32 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 615
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- System configuration block 0x30001 appears to be corrupted. Please attempt the steps outlined in our FAQ https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/