Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Celeron® CPU 1007U
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1336
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (61.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1336 HEAD-10e5748
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/