Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When i enter pokemon Y an error fatal message appears and i cant play the game
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2350
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (17.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
[ 7.181887] Service.FS <Info> core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:OpenRomFS:193: Unable to read RomFS
^ This indicates a corrupted ROM. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.