Citra crashing when starting Pokemon Ultra Sun
I got the game to work the first time, but after 2 hours of gameplay, the game froze. Since then, every time I try start it, my Citra gives me a Fatal Error.
Already tried reinstalling Citra, changing the .3ds file, restarting my pc. Also tried on both Canary and Nightly.
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1459
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (40.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1459 HEAD-281ef58
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.