Issue occurring while playing ocarina of time 3D, the fatal error appears right after i choose a nickname and confirm.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4500 U Processor 1.80 GHz 2.40 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 740M (idk if im writing the correct things, im no expert in pc)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1210
- Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (87.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1210 HEAD-ad1cfc8
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GT 740M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
The user folder is in Program Files, which iirc is protected by admin permission and might causes file access failure
potential solution: 1. move out user folder or 2. run citra as admin