No game runs on Citra:
Every time I try to start a game or app on citra, it only says “fatal error”. Pleas help me to fix it.
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 MHz, 2 Kern(e), 4 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
- Citra Version: Citra Nighly #970
- Game: every especially Mii Maker (Mii Maker.app) and Animal Crossing - New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (73.3 KB)
I found some issues in that log that need resolving:
- Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.
Enable ‘Enable Shader JIT’ and set Limit Speed Percent to 100% before launching a game.
merci but the error still occurs…
Click on “continue” when this message appears, see if it crashes.
it just stops at this display and doesn’t go on…
Go to Emulation > Configure > General and set Region to Auto-Select. if the issue persists redump your rom and system archives.
thx, after the 3rd try to redump, it worked