When i launch Pokemon ultra sun on Citra Nightly 1824, I have FatalError.
I can run an other pokemon game with this settings like Pokemon Ruby Omega
Ty for your Help
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel i5-9400F 2.90GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Citra Version : 1824
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.2 KB).
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
[ 18.049157] Service.FS <Info> core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:OpenRomFS:193: Unable to read RomFS
^ Your ROM is corrupted. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.