Issue: After 99% the game blank
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
since last week(11day ago) i already played Fire emblem and it’s normal. then every day estimated time increase, but i’m assuming because data/save file maybe. yesterday something like this happened. it’s always crash when estimate 1 secong left. i tried to re-install and still crash.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Ryzen 3 3200U Mobile 2,6GHz RAM 8 GB
- GPU: Vega 3 (Vram 2GB)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1563
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (7.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1563 HEAD-5b245aa
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.4.2 26.20.15029.27017
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Hi, do this:
- Open Citra then go to
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it’s there
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to slowly load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.