Playing FE Echoes on current nightly version, going through the first cave. Upon completing the first cave battle, the game crashes. Citra crashes as well when I try to exit, and I have to force a shutdown. Unsure what the problem is and what to do.
- Operating System: Windows 10 22H2 (Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-10510U
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 M460
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2012
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows Of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (2.8 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2012 HEAD-1caf569
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3570)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon R7 M460
GPU Driver Version 22.6.1 27.20.20913.2000
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Also happened once when I was still on the map, so not directly tied to the exit process.
Disable all cheats, then restart the emulation (important, otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again.