Whenever I attempt to use a combat art, Citra closes itself entirely. I can’t make heads or tails of the logs, so any assistance would be appreciated. Happens in both the main story and DLC missions.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ @ 2.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1970
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (28.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1970 HEAD-7ee5bf9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 466.27
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Huh, turns out it was a completely unrelated cheat that was messing it up. Solved.