Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
After restarting my game, it suddenly stopped working and I could no longer load FE Fates onto Citra.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2007
- Game: Fire Emblem Fatescitra_log.txt (6.0 KB)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2007 HEAD-ecbb434
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab and disable the Disk Shader Cache here. Now see if the issue remains. If it does, upload another log file.