FE Three Houses freeze fixed?

Sorry to use the forum like this but my save became corrupted, so I was just going to wait until the freezing issue is fixed so i don’t have to restart twice if the corruption happens again. Anyone who was having this issue not having it anymore? If so what build should I use? Thanks in advance.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

It should be fixed yes. You can also archive your save into a zip-7z and yuzu won’t touch it if you keep it in the same folder as your game save. Or just copy it elsewhere if you have doubts.

1 Like

Would you say I should use the current version and not update or will I be fine? Also thanks!

Ultimately it is up to you I understand a reluctance to want to update if there is any doubt or potential for issue still. But as far as I’m told it should have been addressed. It is nice to have options for it though (like being able to keep older version on the side and a backup of your save for these kinds of particular scenarios).

1 Like