Fire Emblem Awakening cheat help

I’m trying to use the 99 Second Seal cheat for Fire Emblem Awakening. The code is put in as it says in the site I used, and the cheat was saved and enabled, but still, no Second Seals in my inventory. What’s going on?

Operating System: Windows 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770
Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1714
Game: Fire Emblem Awakening

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Things to keep in mind when using cheats:

• Your cheat needs to match the same game update version as your game.
  • Your cheat needs to match the same game region version as your game.
  • Your cheat may not work correctly if it requires the pressing of buttons to activate.

If the above doesn’t work, then we don’t know. We didn’t make the cheat codes so we can’t verify whether it actually works as intended or not.

Well, Fire Emblem Awakening, as far as I know, didn’t have any updates, and the site I used; on top of saying if the cheat only worked with a certain version that isn’t specified for the cheat I used; would say if there were any button conditions to the cheat. As for the region, however, do title ID’s change with the region or no? This is the US version of Awakening that I’m using, and thus would a different region use a different title ID from 00040000000A0500 or no?

Yup it would. That’s why I said region is also important.
EUR: 000400000009F100
US: 00040000000A0500

If your cheat code is made for the EUR version, it will not work on the US version and vice versa.

Well, the cheat I used is in the ID for the US region, so it should work, but why doesn’t it? It wouldn’t be typed wrong on my end as I simply copy/pasted it; the only way it could be wrong is if whoever submitted it to the site put it wrong themselves on accident.

As I mentioned earlier, we only created the cheats implementation system, not the cheats themselves. Since cheats work fine for me on my end. The problem lies with your cheat code.

Yeah, I know, it was just a rhetorical question, sorry.

Ok, they did apparently put in a completely different code, maybe for another region? I don’t know. But I finally found America’s 99 Second Seal code.