So, I’ve been running through FEA the whole game with battle animations turned off, but as I’ve come to the battle against Gangrel (which forces animation), I’ve realized that the game crashes at the end of every battle if the animations are not turned off (i.e., 0% speed, 0 frames). This means I can’t beat the boss and progress through the game. I am using a mod that enables same-sex marriage, but I doubt that is the issue. Issue is prevalent in Nightly and Canary
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.50 GHz
- GPU: Intel integrated HD Graphics HD 4400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1857
- Game: Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (2.9 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1857 HEAD-f9e7514
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1168
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
A combination of those fixed it! Thank you wonderful CitraBot, ever wise.