Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Ran fine before but I decided to run a new playthrough with the Project Thabes Mod. Following the instructions provided it seems to boot up properly but now it crashes after the title screen. Strangely it will sometime not crash and the game plays fine. I also have an HD Texture installed.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1991
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): n/a because of crash
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (986.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: