I’ve been trying to play Awakening for a while now, and while at one point it worked fine. I redownloaded it from my flash drive, and now it always seems to play through the intro cut scene just fine, but crashes where you would reach the menu. I’ve downloaded it from different sites so it must be a Citra or computer issue. I’m running it on a laptop I received from school, so certain types of file and menus (i.e. the system properties menu) are blocked, so forgive me if I’m not very helpful w/ PC specs. It ran it just fine the first time though.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: the sticker says CORE i5 if that helps
- GPU: idk
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #842
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (41.0 KB)
I feel like I’m probably missing something obvious or forgot something, but I’m drawing a blank. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.