Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I am having a little problem with Fire Emblem Awakening, when I select the option of new game the emulator crash, this doesn’t happen with other game because I can play Sonic Generations, Kirby Planet Robobot and Zelda: ALBW, I already tried deleted the shaders cache and change the OpenGL to Vulkan but nothing change.
Can it be the ROM or something of the game? A friend gave me the rom directly of his 3DS but he can play it correctly in the console.
Pd: I tried to speak correctly in english, this is not my native lenguage
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz
- GPU: Intel R UHD graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 2091
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (21.6 KB)