BTW, I was in Paralogue 8 but there was a glitch anyway + I was using Vulkan on the latest version of Citra
- Operating System: Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2506)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics
- GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2673
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
citra_log.txt.old.txt (35.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2673 HEAD-b23eb1e
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2506)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
Thank you very much! This helped me!