Fire emblem awakening dlc

Issue:
Hi,

I started to play Fire emblem Awakening and I love it! I wanted to play with the dlc but here starts the problem.

So I tryied to understand as much as possible but how do we play with the dlc on citra WITHOUT a 3ds? I don’t have 3DS and all guides were with “requirement: 3DS”.

I read somewhere that I could just download a file already “dumped” but I don’t find it. Can you please post the link of the dlc which can work with Citra? I already installed the dlc, it just doesn’t load the map like the other people say.

Many thanks

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need a 3DS in order to play commercial game with updates, dlc’s, etc.

I can’t really aford it actually :confused:
I’m surprised by the fact that even if it’s an old console, it stays quite expensive. It’s the same price as the first xbox one/ ps4 in my town.

The old 2DS would also work, does that also cost as much as a PS4? I find that hard to believe.

I didn’t know that a 2ds could also work.

So I searched for a cheap 2DS and I found the least expensive at 49 € (that’s already better than 120 € ).
The game costs 40 €.
If I want to buy all dlcs, it’s 53 dollars which makes 46 €.
135 € in total (for one game+dlc, the other games don’t really interest me.)

It’s hard to believe that some people consider this amount of money like a bag of candies.

More seriously, I’m sorry if I offensed the community to not support the developper (Plus only DLC are going to provide money to the dev because if I buy a 2DS and a game, it’ll be used objects) but when you don’t have money, you try other things. I want to say that it’s better than nothing. When you’re just a student, the life costs already too much…

I went off topic.

So, does it mean that nobody can help me? Even in private message? Even to say that it’s possible? Well, I try at least. I hope someone sees this thread and decides to help me haha.