Fire Emblem Awakening - Fight Scene Animation Issue

Issue: Fight Scene
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

I wanted to play to FEA and, it works, but there is one problem which make me very upset, in fact, during the fight scene, the two protagonists stay at their place, my characters have their animations of attack but the ennemy run in the emptiness. I saw that remove the CPU JIT make the correct animation but if I do this, the game at 60% speed and this is horrible.

System Information

• Operating System: MacOS Big Sur 11.5.2

• CPU: Apple M1

• GPU:

• Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1719
    citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)

• Game: Fire Emblem Awakening

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Just testing random things
citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I’m testing with canary build
citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)

After all I tried, still does not work, I’m giving up

Citra does not officially support the new M1 Mac devices. Weirdness and game breaking bugs like these ones are to be expected. You may have more luck when building Citra for your M1 device natively (so that it doesn’t run through rosetta2), though there’s no guarantee that it’ll function correctly either. If you want to try regardless, here’s a link to the instructions: Citra macOS M1 arm64 build - #28 by vitor-k

Thank you so much, it finally works