Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I installed Citra yesterday and it worked great, I was able to play six or so hours of fire emblem Awakening. But today when I power my laptop on and tried to launch the game, it wouldn’t run, it would get to the loading bit and it would just not respond and crash. I’ve tried uninstalling Citra and installing it again, still won’t work.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7200 CPU @ 2.50Hz 2.70 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1420
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (11.1 KB)