Fire Emblem Crashing when loading the first exploration section

As the title says, the game crashes starting the first chapter, when Rhea gives you the “first task”. My pc isn’t exactly great (integrated intel uhd 730 and 16 ram) but I was able to run everything to that point in 30 fps. If anyone has any solution I’d appreciated, I’d really like to play this game. But I’ll understand if my gpu is just not good enough.
yuzu_log.txt (2.8 MB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 887 
Operating System                              Windows 10 Version 1909
CPU                                           11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400 @ 2.60GHz | AVX512 | FMA
RAM                                           15.62 GiB
Pagefile / Swap                               2.39 GiB
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.195
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 730
GPU Driver Version                            Intel Corporation 101.1069
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [x]
CPU Accuracy                                  Auto
GPU Accuracy                                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

Enable Asynchronous GPU rendering and Use disk pipeline cache, disable Asynchronous shader building and set up a 10000MB page file: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows

Don’t expect great performance or stability out of Intel iGPUs, they are not ideal for this kind of workload. If issues persist with the previous suggestions, try using OpenGL.

Thank you. I’ll try that. Sadly Open GL doesn’t work, is all black and broken graphics.
I should know it won’t be great, but can’t afford something better right now.

Sadly it did not work. But it was to be expected.

1 Like