I played Echoes and it ran perfectly yesterday but today it just totally slowed down to about 40% in game. Anyone else experience this? I tried the nightly build but the textbox freeze happened. It asked me to update and I did to the latest version and it ran slow too.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3820QM @ 2.70GHz
- GPU: Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1164
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (41.5 KB)