Hi, Citra keeps crashing whenever I try and load the game up. I did notice that if I were to turn disable hardware renderer the game would load… with horrendous fps…
Is there a fix for this?
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10ghz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1295
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: