Hi, Citra keeps crashing whenever I try and load the game up. I did notice that if I were to turn disable hardware renderer the game would load… with horrendous fps…
Is there a fix for this?
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10ghz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1295
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1295 HEAD-b1d3d94
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Enabling Accurate Multiplication doesn’t work for me.
Anything else that may help?
Try using the latest nightly build. I think that this only happens on new Canary builds since I’m having the same problem when I tried to play it with the latest Canary build.