Yesterday I installed the CIA for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, and it worked just fine. Today I tried to continue to play the game, but it shows an all white screen, with the audio playing. Is someone able to help?
- Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.2
- CPU: 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5 quad-core
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1552
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<citra_log.txt (174.9 KB)>
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1552 HEAD-7dc472a
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570R CPU @ 2.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel Iris Pro OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
There is a bug on macOS where you need to resize the window or toggle fullscreen. If that doesn’t fix it, try turn of Hardware Shader in the Advanced graphics options.