Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I am playing the game on a Laptop, every time I put my PC into sleep mode and i come back later to continue playing (i put it into sleep mode so that i can take a break) the game has no audio. What would be causing this? I also have this problem with Fire Emblem Fates
- Operating System: Acer Aspire 3 1TB
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1466
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: