The character miniatures are replaced by gray squares, plus trying to view a character model in 3D makes the screen go dark. It’s still possible to interact with the game, according to the sonds, but it’s not possible to properly play it. Starting from scratch by uninstalling Citra and any vestiges of it also doesn’t help, as in the avatar creation the game freezes with flickering for some odd reason. The game was running perfectly asides from the major known audio bug before a Windows Update.
Excuse me if I fill the following part wrong. I’m not sure if the GPU field is correct.
- Operating System: Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60 GHz 2.30 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1099
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://imgur.com/a/A3fbaa3
citra_log.txt (40.9 KB)