When I try to start Fire Emblem Fates, Citra begins to load shaders, but it crashed. Also, when I play on Pokemon Saphirre Alplha (or any other games), Citra “freeze” itself : the game works good, an animation starts BUT Citra screen freeze itself during almost 5 sec with almost all animations.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Family
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8300H @2.30 GHz
- GPU: NVidia Geforce 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1460
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (21.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1460 HEAD-f14e973
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 436.48
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Perhaps try to start the game with “Use Disk Shader Cache” unchecked, and then check the box when the game actually starts?
It works so good, thanks a lot for this really good answer !