I’ve seen this multiple times but I still, for the life of me, can’t get this to work. I download the DLC and it refuses to get past this page of “Loading Extra Data”.
One post said to delete the extra data but that didn’t work either. Because the Extra Data folder, the DLC folder and even the rom folder all appear to be different numbers! If I change anything it doesn’t work. If I leave it as is then it refuses to load. There seems to be no fix but I want to play the DLC. Specifically to get Anna as a unit.
What do I do??
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 1920 x 1080, 144 Hz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1893
- Game:Fire Emblem Fates - Special Edition (USA)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):