So I’ve been playing FE Fates on citra for a while, and I installed a DLC through a cia which caused the game to need to load extra data. The game has been stuck on that since. I’ve read earlier posts and tried to solve my problem that way, but i couldn’t find the correctly numbered files after going through the extra data method. I’ve deleted the entire citra folder to reinstall and the problem still persists. Looking at the change log, it says i’m missing a secure key, so i’m not sure what any of this means.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel® Core ™ i7-6600U
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 615
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1267
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates SE USA
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (22.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: