Step one, go to the Private Quarters.
Step two, invite an unit in.
Step three, bonding scene starts. Character approaches screen if it’s a high-level support (A or S) first, iirc
Step four, boots the bonding scene. Character says nothing and the bonding instantly fades to white, like it was getting skipped, even if I didn’t press any buttons at all. (maybe a glitch related to the lines/speech, as it seems to happen on the exact moment the character is supposed to say something, and also because characters have slightly different periods of time before it fades to white)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel ® Core™ i3-4150 CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Citra Version (found in titlebar): 0.1.239 (Bleeding Edge)
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition, also happens on Birthright.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
There’s not a lot to show as it’s literally just like I was skipping the cutscene, even though I didn’t press a thing.