There is a issue that bothers me in Fire Emblem Fates that seems to be very annoying. The problem is that when I try to have like a S support with the avatar and someone else , the cutscene that appears after that don’t and the game freezes , leaving us unable to do anything. I don’t know how to fix it , so that’s why I post there to have maybe a solution for that. Thank you for your future help.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (x64)
- CPU: AMDFX™-6100 Six-Core Processor 3.30 GHZ
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB ( Vers 391.95)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1082
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates (Special Edition)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (98.7 KB)