Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition not loading

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1630 HEAD-2e0ce86
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            457.30
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 2
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Lol @CitraBot don’t double post.
I think this is a simple way to do it.

The bot posted twice because you edited your post. The bot sees that as a new upload. Your method of finding out driver information requires a download, mine does not. It’s best to use as little steps as possible when providing support I’ve found.

yup, but it gives more details.

Details that are not necessary for what I need to find out. Hence why it’s not useful to have people who ask for support do that.

ok, here is the screenshot but it is in spanish

I don’t know if this helps to find the problem, but in speed, FPS and Frame do not change

Your screenshot didn’t upload

Then the only thing left is a faulty romdump. Make sure you have enough space on your SD-Card to perform the dump. Please refer to our Game Dumping Guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Problem solved corrupt Citra from Roaming, it was needed to rename Citra to Citra 1, start Citra close it and copy config, nand and sdmc from Citra 1 to Citra, and now the game works.

Are you sure you asnwered this on the right topic?. What does Yuzu have to do with this?

1 Like

lol, thanks for telling me that I made a mistake, it is that I use Yuzu more often than Citra, and my mind is more with Yuzu than Citra.