Fire Emblem Fates special edition not reading amibo files

Issue:
I have recently dumped a few of my amibo files in order to use them with the citra emulator but everytime i try to use the amibo option in fire emblem fates special edition, it comes up with an error message. No crash, just not reading the amibo data.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU: 8 Core AMD Processor
  • GPU: Nvida Geforce 750 TI<a class=“attachment”
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1271
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    http://puu.sh/DuZBC/2be4e825b9.jpg

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

not all amiibo functions are supported by citra yet. How are you dumping your amiibos and which specific ones? From my understanding, citra can see that X amiibo is connected, but can’t read data from inside them correctly yet. I’m not sure what/how they work with fire emblem.

I used this tutorial but I didn’t bother with making a custom one, just dumped the bins onto my pc.

I don’t know precisely how this works so if i was supposed to decrypt them or something for the citra emulator then idk how to do that.

Also, I dumped my ike and marth amibos since they are supposed to work with FE: Fates.