the game is run at 40 FPS except when entering combat scene it run on 17 fps with some audio issue
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: windows 10 Pro
- CPU: intel core i3 4160
- GPU: AMD RX 480
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra 1694
- Game: Fire emblem fates special edition
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (773.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1694 HEAD-e6c479f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.12.1 27.20.14501.28009
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
It is demanding, especially for Radeon cards due to poor drivers for OpenGL on Windows. You can try consider dual boot Linux (e.g Ubuntu) to gain ~3x more performance.
You can also turn off combat animations so you just see the 2D icons of characters fight.
From the options menu on the battlefield.