Fire Emblem was working perfectly butgets stuck on the loading screen for a few seconds then crashes the emulator completely . I tested my othe
citra_log.txt (1.5 KB)
r games, they work fine.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2001
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
Try Removing any Updates, Using a different version of Citra, like nightly or canary, or Make sure the Game Region matches your System’s Region
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
The issue happened after an update, I was able to fix it by turning off the “Enable Hardware Shader” not sure what it means for the rest of my games with that off but it works perfectly now
Didn’t know how to remove the update but I was ab le to fix it by turning off “Enable Hardware Shaver” not sure if it was automatically turned on after the update its a new feature to the emulator.