Fire Emblem Games Not Working!

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So…I got a ROM of both fates and awakening and so far neither have worked. The second I load th game, it says fatal error and gives me a black screen

System Information

• Operating System: Windows
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Fire Emblem Awakenening
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (8.6 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I’ll Post It Again:citra_log.txt (8.6 KB)

I just put it up. Here it is again
citra_log.txt (8.6 KB)

You don’t need to upload your log anymore.
The CitraBot scans the content automatically and gives you an advice if he finds something wrong or if a real human has to read the log.

That said it looks like your rom is corrupted:

[1257.634706] Service.FS core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:OpenRomFS:180: Unable to read RomFS

So you could try to re-dump them.

I’m a newbie at this, how should I do that?

Just like you did the first time right…

I just downloaded the file, and converted it to a .3ds file

It worked with OOT so I thought it would with fire emblem

Piracy isn’t supported here.
I know people rarely read the things all around them like that red information bar always present on the forum:

Please read our most common questions and our community rules. Do not link or refer to downloaded ROMs, system files, or unofficial builds.

I know. I have fire emblem. I don’t really know how to dump or anything. I thought that since I have it in real life it would be safe to download

Yes you have to homebrew enable your 3DS with custom firmware.

Do I need homebrew? Because I don;t have that.

Yes you will need homebrew for your 3DS. Ask in the Nintendo Homebrew Discord or /r/3dshacks for support on this.

Is there a free way to do this? Get homebrew/custom firmware I mean

Only 11.3 or less has a free entrypoint. 11.4 and above, will require either a supported DS flashcart or a DSware game.

Thnaks. was thinking about getting r4i gold +