Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia Echoes crashes right before battle

Issue:
The game has been working just fine up until I sent Alm to the Forest Crossroads. The battle loads the title of the battle, fades to black, and then the game crashes.

I’m using an Android version of Citra, so I’m not quite sure how to upload data if it’s needed.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The log file is at Internal Storage\citra-emu\log

I went to look for it, but I’m not seeing it. Is it different for the MMJ version of Citra?

Fairly new to this, so just realized MMJ isn’t an official build, and so I switched to the app from the Play store. Here’s the log from the official app, as it has the same problem:citra_log.txt (2.7 KB)

See if you have the “old” log instead. Every time you open and close Citra, the log gets cleared. Though maybe try get the problem again and upload both logs; one of them will be correct.

Alrighty, here’s both files right after another crash. Thank you for your patience! citra_log (3).txt (2.7 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (18.6 KB)