Fire Emblem three House sound problem and fps drob

Hello, I’m trying to play fire emblem three houses, everything worked great at first, but as soon as I arrive at the monastery after the introduction and walk around there, the background music is suddenly terrible and the fps drop a lot and the whole thing starts to lag. I can play games like Pokemon Sword with no problems.

does anyone know where that is?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

here is a link from a snippet of what I’m thinking 20220209_174311.mp4 | Files.fm.

Please post me a log file like the bot asks.

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (25.3 KB)
yuzu_log.txt (8.0 KB)
here the lof file.

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 908
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU                                          AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor            | AVX | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.2.196
Graphics Renderer                            AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
GPU Driver Version                           AMD proprietary driver 2.0.204
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (10.2 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.

yuzu_log.txt (3.9 KB)

this worked for me:

“Change the program priority from normal to high. This improves audio and performance in most games I’ve played. Press ctrl+alt+esc then go to details then right click on Yuzu to change the priority.”

(edit - I use system explorer to keep yuzu’s priority set to high so I don’t have to change it every time I launch yuzu)

if that doesn’t work someone told me “You can try using normal gpu accuracy and disable async shaders in config graphics advanced. Beyond that it is up to your hardware.”

Log reports damaged dump files, maybe the files themselves or the location they are in.

I have the same problem to the letter. Everything is fine until I arrive at the monastery. Game starts to lag and has bad audio. I tried version 938, and the early access build. The ea build is a little bit better but the problem persists. On paper my machine should be able to handle the game.
yuzu_log.txt (1.7 MB)

Client Version                               yuzu Early Access 2526
Operating System                             Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
CPU                                          AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor              | AVX | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           470.103.01
CPU Accuracy                                 Unsafe
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Async Shaders                                [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA

yuzu_log.txt (1.7 MB)
GPU drivers are now up to date. Problem is still there. I generated a new log file.

CPU                                          AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor              | AVX | FMA
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           470.103.01

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA

That’s strange, the bot says my driver is not up to date but my terminal says it is.
“nvidia-driver-455 is already the newest version (460.91.03-0ubuntu0.20.04.1).”

I figured out I had drivers issues and fixed them. Yuzu problem is still not solved. Lets see what the bot says about my drivers this time :slight_smile:
yuzu_log.txt (1.7 MB)

GPU Driver Version                           510.47.03

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.