Fire Emblem Three Houses 60FPS 4K without Crashes

Hi everyone,

I have a dream to play Fire Emblem Three Houses with 4k and 60 FPS.

I have an average PC - RTX 3080 - I9 10850k - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB Nvme

Having spent countless hours on forums, troubleshooting and trying to run this game decently to no avail. There are frequent random crashes, constant FPS drops and weird textures and shadows.

Being unemployed for a few months now gaming is the one thing that has kept me sane. Can the Yuzu Team properly polish this game to play? If I do donations or patreon or whatever is needed how much would that cost? I love the game and it seems that this one is the best in the series, but the Switch version has terrible loadings times, horrible textures and very grindy (wich Cheat Engine would lessen it on the PC).

This is a humble request from a broken desperate guy.

Thanks for reading.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The log won’t be useful as known all version have these same problems.

It would be useful since your settings would affect all versions. Send a log so that we can check your emulation settings and give you some suggestions. As far as I know, the game is playable and can be completed from start to end.