Fire Emblem Three Houses Battle Freezes

Hi !

this is my first post here, i have one problem while playing FE : Three Houses. the game run smooth 60 fps almost everytime. no other issue unless,

Everytime i’m in battle/combat mode my screen will froze and this is not everytime, kinda random. (i have more 10+ hours in this game already without issue, except this one) the screen will freeze but the game still running. i can hear the audio, and i even can control the game (i hear the button sfx when i click my controller).

Note : - this is only in the battle/combat mode. the other thing is fine, i can explore/dialogue without issue and run smooth. thanksss
yuzu_log.txt (3.1 MB)

1 Like

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu Early Access 2774
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.739)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor               | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.194
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 512.95.0.0
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

1 Like

I had the exact same problem, from what I can tell the reason it was happening to me was because of the 60 fps mod. Once I disabled it the game never froze again.

2 Likes

Ah, i though so too. i forget to mention that i’m also using the mod. thanks for the replies !

Is this still true? Disabled the 60fps mod but the log I get is the same.

Someones personal solution does not help everyone when it can be emu issue sadly.

1 Like